To add a new project
- You can create a new project from the Project focus menu or the + icon at the top right of any screen
- From the Project focus menu, select the "project focus" button in the top main menu
- Hover over "project tools"
- Click the option link to "add a project"
To select a current project
- Select the "project dashboard" button in the top main menu
- Click into the project for which you would like to add new items
To add items such as action plans or milestones to projects
- From the project overview page (reached by clicking on the name of the project), select the plus icon
- Enter the title of your action item or milestone into the form that says "add more"
- Select the type of item you are adding to your project in the drop down menu to the right of the form
- Hit enter or select the "+" sign at the right end of the form
- You can set a due date for your item by selecting "set due date" under the item title