You can reorder the items on your day plan to give you a more ordered view of what you need to get done. There are multiple ways you can reorganize your day plan:
Reorganize by dragging
- Click and hold the two-line drag icon to the right of the item you want to move.
- Drag the item to the position you want it to be moved to in the list.
Note: Items cannot be moved above other items with a higher tagged priority. For instance, an untagged item cannot be dragged about an item with a #Next tag.
Reorganize by tags
- Click the Edit icon.
- Add a hashtag to the item title to move it up on your day plan (e.g., #next, #must #p1 or others—see our hashtag guide).
Reorganize with sorting
- Click the Sort button in the footer menu.
- Reorganize the view by clicking a sort option (e.g., target date, result it supports, etc.).